Friday 3 June 2011

Stonewall UK, only no NI in Stonewall

Stonewall use the Twitter name stonewalluk however this is a misnomer. They only operate in England, Wales and Scotland. I thought I'd take their sexual health survey and only got so far when I got this page when I couldn't answer with one of the four countries of the UK (only the three listed above were available).

Yup you guessed it another UK wide organisation that doesn't want to include Northern Irish data in its reporting. Which if they are presenting this data to Parliament ends ups being misleading, as it is not inclusive.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. An aspect of Stonewall's (non)work that had passed me by until now.

    Gotta admire the "you are welcome to complete the rest of the survey, but we will just bin your answers anyway." Feel the love!

    ReplyDelete