Saturday 28 May 2011

Sorry I've not been blogging the last couple of days

I've been rather busy.

Yesterday with all the family we went on the Titanic Walking Tour this is a part of our history that Belfast is coming to terms with. We here now say "She [Titanic] was alright when she left here."

Indeed she first left from here, of which more will follow.


I then had some discussions with Michael, before heading out for a drink (or several) at the continental market, almost a year to the day since we first had a proper chat in the same venue, then across the road at the Appartment. I had to ensure I caught the last train home as this morning I was off to Dublin.

"Why?" you may ask. Because I was playing against Leinster Bowling Club in the Irish Cup.


So please forgive me for not being on top of the recent goings on in the world, but I have been rather busy and having a good couple of days.

Now I have to go and catch up with Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment