Wednesday 20 May 2009

We are the Angry Mob, We Read the Paper Yesterday

I've long been a challenger of Michael Connarty over his lack of movement on opening up key elements of Parliament, such as expenses to public scrutiny. I have yet to hear back* from an email I sent to him 24 hours later, which for me is actually quite a lengthy delay in my communication with him during the working week when Parliament is sitting.

His claims which despite him rating to reveal them are leaking out are creating a stir across the constituency and with many of my fellow passengers this morning. However, it isn't just me or those on the bus that is shocked with the revelations about the Linlithgow and Falkirk East MP. The Times was in Grangemouth getting opinion of a lot of upset fellow constituents. The Scotsman are highlighting some reader's comments.

The Glasgow Evening News gained no comment from the MP.

*UPDATE: I heard on the news that Michael was out of the country on Parliamentary business so I await his response some point from Thursday on as he is back in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment