Wednesday 6 May 2009

Flu Watch Personal: 1

The Lib Dem sub agent for UK Ground Zero (Falkirk) of Mexican Swine flu, i.e. your good host has come down with the sniffles last night. However, I'm taking all the conflicting advise to heart.

For work I haf brought in tissues, I will be single using them (even though this is environmentally unsound), I waill continue to wash my hands regularly, and bin the tissues after each use.

I'm just as a risk assessor going to call facilites once they get in to enquire about some biohazzard tape to put around my desk's bin for the sake of the cleaners.

I would like to say that the lethargy I feel is not flu-like it is merely the normal level for a Wednesday morning after a few drinks et al the night before. And that the pain I'm feeling in my back is as a result of knocking myself on the bedside table last night.

1 comment:

  1. That post contains more than I ever wanted to know about your bedroom activities:-).

    I think you must have Wine Flu, myself.

    Anyway, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete