Monday 17 March 2008

Intriguing Incoming Traffic

I've started to get hits from a new blog SNP Tactical Voting. Now all I gather so far is that the guy posting it is called Jeff and that he lives in Edinburgh North and Leith. What is intriguing is that I am the only Lib Dem blog that he links to.

If the name of his website is a reflection on what he is looking to achieve I trust he will therefore be supporting my friend Kevin Lang his Lib Dem candidate there at the next general election. Last time out we bit heavily into Mark Lazarowicz's majority and Kevin is aiming to overcome the remnants that are left whenever Gordon Brown decides to look for his own mandate.

I was out with Kevin's team yesterday on my return to pounding the streets and stairwells delivering. Everything is fine I feel fresh and alive this morning and am looking forward into getting back to doing more soon. It was good to see some old friends again and they seemed glad to see me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephen,

    I'm glad people are finding your blog via my 'new one' (one year old last month).

    I was genuinley delighted to see a regularly updated Lib Dem blog so I hope you keep going and I'm rueful I didn't happen your way sooner.

    I'll look into Kevin Lang and you can rest assured that my principles are threadbare enough that I'd vote for anyone if I didn't like the incumbent.

    Even though I tend to vote based on leaders of parties, I have to say that Mark Lazarowicz isn't doing too bad a job at a local level so we'll see how it all pans out.

    The jury's out on Nick Clegg too of course as we're all just getting to know him.

    Good luck with all that street-pounding. I am impressed with your dedication given an election is probably a long way off...!

    ReplyDelete