Saturday 2 July 2011

Now We Are Six


When I was one
I had just begun
When I was two
I was nearly new
When I was three
I was hardly me
When I was four
I was not much more
When I was five
I was just alive
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever;
so I think I'll be six now
for ever and ever

By A. A. Milne

Yes it was indeed six years ago that I first sat in front a keyboard and wrote this. It was the aftermath of my first General Election as a Parliamentary candidate something readers would have got a sense of last year when I did it all again.

So it has been six years of writing about politics, sport. technology and stuff in general. I've added my Friday fun posts, and more recently my Artful Thursdays. My Tour de France following will take over the blog somewhat over the next month but other stuff will intersperce it I promise. So don't go away, keep reading and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment