Friday 1 July 2011

C'est Vendredi...c'est le Tour de France

Bon soir.

Tomorrow sees the start of the 2011 Tour de France so I'm getting really excited and indeed I have prepared a number of treats for you in advance for the next three weeks as well. My usual mix of politics and cycling  (plus other stuff) for the month of July, so bear with me.

As it is the first Friday, or Vendredi, before the kick off of theTour since I started blogging the Tour and doing my fun Friday postings the theme today is this year's Tour. First of all let's take a look at this year's route.



Pardon my French, again, but this video sums up what the Tour is all about this year.



Of course the Tour de France is all about the head to heads especially in the high mountains something that one particular bike manuifacturer has capitalised on.

No comments:

Post a Comment