Monday 24 November 2008

Analyse This

I see that Charlotte Gore and Jonathan Calder amongst others have used the Genderanalyzer on their blog, my results come out as 92% male (maybe it's time to tone down the language somewhat).

So in order of maleness on Lib Dem blogs thus far then we line up me, Darell G, LibCync, Costigan Quist, John @ Liberal Revolution, Charlotte and Jonathan. Alex Wilcock is either 94% or 58% male, Jo Christine-Smith also is either 85% or 54% depending on whether she's talking about feminism and gender issues (the former) of about the GLA and PPC selection (the latter). All this is getting rather scary wonder what DELGA or the Genber Balance Task Force will make of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Stephen, I'm not so uncomplicated - I'm 94% butch, 58% fey, or most of the time 73% Charlotte ;-)

    ReplyDelete