The issues were (read more details here):
- ID Cards (Vote 18 October 2005)
- Control Orders (3 March 2009)
- MP's Expenses - exception from Freedom of Information request (20 April and 18 May 2007)
- Extradition Act 2003 vote on review (15 July 2009)
- DNA Database - protecting the innocent (19 January 2010)
- Abolition of Parliament Bill (Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill) (16 May 2006)
- 90 Days Detention of Terror Suspects (9 November 2005)
- Trial Without Jury (25 January 2007)
- Freedom of Speech (21 June 2005)
- Government intervention in Coroners' investigations and inquests (9 November 2009)
Not very well, 83 out of 100. The only points he missed were due to his absence in the division lobby. The people of Linlithgow and East Falkirk have for the last five years had an MP who is eroding their civil liberties, they have elected an authoritarian who has not questioned the party line.
For the next couple of months I'll be making it clear in the run up to the election just how unfair the Labour government have made life in the UK over the last 5, indeed 13, years. It is time to stand up against them taking away more of our liberties. The SNP are not aiming to do that they want all power to revolve around their cabinet table at best taking it away from local authorities.