Wednesday 3 September 2008

Snooker Loopy Nuts Am Me

Oh yessie I appear to have the maximum break for a blog. Number 147 on Total Politics top blogs.

I knew when Ian Dale posted a comment earlier today that 89 of the Top 100 were English I wouldn't feature in the top ton, but pot the reds and screw back for the yellow, green, brown, blue pink and black does me nicely. Alnong with 11th best in Scotland (although with Freedom and Whisky just behind and ASwaS just 4 ahead overall shows how tight a top 10 Scottish spot is) and 15th Best Lib Dem.

Once again thanks for every who voted and who bothers to read what all of us bloggers actually have to say. Sadly somewhere in the Top 100 with be Scottish Tory Boy who today has announced his retirement from blogging, hopefully like my recent sabatical from the keybaord it won't last too long though.

No comments:

Post a Comment