Friday 21 April 2006

Oh to be in Two Places, Now That Spring is Here

Tomorrow I'd love to be in Dunfermline to see my team win for the third time in that great city. The first was to watch Livingston beat the Pars with a spectacular Paul Daglish, sadly now a Hibee, goal the second of course being Oor Willie's sucess in the by election.

Well tomorrow sees a vital game in Livingston's battle for survival in the SPL after two wins on the bounce we are now only 6 points behind Dunfermline with 4 matches to play so tomorrows game at East End Park is a real 6 pointer. If we do lose it would depend on Falkirk only as to how we could possibly survive. Momentum in on our side and our team is raring to repeat last seasons end of season heroics.

However, much as I'd love to be there tomorrow I'm heading even further north to the Moray By Election. Having just had a weather check with my ex-fiancee who is up in the Highlands and Islands at the moment training I hope the weather stays good for my furtherest foray North for an election.

No comments:

Post a Comment