Monday 24 October 2011

L, the U and Everything: A-Z of the Music I have D is for Duran Duran

I've been a bit lax in recent weeks of updating this series so I think we need a little catch up over the next few hours.

First up there are a number of possibles for D. Neil Diamond may shock you, but seeing as Bangor's bolwing team always celebrated with Sweet Caroline it may not surprise you that much. There is of course the brilliant Divine Comedy, who has appeared before on my blog. My last gig in Edinburgh before I returned was Neil Ham. There is also the possibility of Def Leppard or the Damned, but just to prove how eclectic my musical tastes are there can only really be one band that dominates by Ds whether on vinyl, CD or audio tape.

Over to Simon, Nick and John from the resurgent Wedding Album.


No comments:

Post a Comment