Sunday 19 September 2010

Fluffy Justice, My Deal to End the Curse


The authors of this blog along with Millennium Dome Elephant, his Daddy Richard,
Mr. Iagreewithnick and other bloggers at last year's #LDConf bloggers interview.


I'm a Boston Red Sox fan to I believe that curses can be lifted.

So while I and Lionel welcome Fluffy Justice finally being served we are a little worried about the curse of the BOTY affected the muse of everyone's favourite pachyderm over the next 12 months.

So here's the deal, whoever the judges are for next years BOTY's keep up the StephenGlennPosition curse of not shortlisting me for anything, and the rest of you make it easier by not even nominating me for anything in the first place*. I hope that this singular, small, selfless sacrifice on the altar of the great BOTY will suffice to ensure more selubrious, satirical and hitting the nail on the head post from a ten year old soft toy with two daddies.

* Of course if you chose to ignore these missives and Millennium does maintain writing and I do get shortlisted next year that's alright too. Mind you I'm currently having to focus on being Northern Ireland's top blogger, having usurped the blog whose trophy I collected last year, see I'm cursed I tell you. :)

PS My plan B was to write only 15 really stonking blog posts all year and hope to get shortlisted...but then I think I've written over than amount in the past week alone.

3 comments:

  1. Is it really that important to be blogger of the year? Are you likely to unseat Guido Fox or Ian Dale or here in Scotland our own dear Tom Harris?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tongue was well and truly in my cheek for all of this post. Except the congratulation to Millennium Dome Elephant a worthy winner amongst the Lib Dem blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well that explains it, a worthy winner indeed!

    It's just that I recollect various posts concerning positioning and voting in the various beauty contests that are these blog awards, that’s all!

    ReplyDelete