The other day the Conservatives listed their 10 reasons to vote for them.
- 1. The NHS - our number one priority.
- 2. Dealing with Labour’s debt crisis.
- 3. Creating new jobs.
- 4. Protecting the poorest.
- 5. Supporting families.
- 6. Giving every child a good education.
- 7. Helping keep bills down and clamping down on consumer rip-offs.
- 8. Fairness for pensioners.
- 9. Fighting back against crime.
- 10. Building more affordable homes.
In 2006 David Cameron wrote:
"Since becoming leader of the Conservative Party I have sought to push the environment up to the top of the political agenda."
Now it doesn't even make the top ten. So much for Dave's promises to a pack of huskies.
If he can't be trusted over promises to Canis lupus familiaris how much more can us Homo Sapiens expect to trust his promises.