There is slight irony that my blog is currently located by alphabetical order on page 11 of the Liberal Democrat bloggers.
Don't forget it is time to vote in the Total Politic Blog of the Year
The rules are simple.
- 1. You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
- 2. Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
- 3. You MUST include at least FIVE blogs in your list, but please list ten if you can. If you include fewer than five, your vote will not count.
- 4. Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5. Only vote once.
- 6. Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents or based on UK politics are eligible. No blog will be excluded from voting.
- 7. Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
- 8. All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2010. Any votes received after that date will not count.