Tuesday 31 January 2006

7 Things I had to Think About While Out Campaigning

Ok so Peter from the Apollo Project tagged me just as I was heading over to Dunfermline however I saw it coming when Jonathan Calder was tagged last night.

So here is what I came out with while out and about tonight:

7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE

1 Make a winners speech after an election
2 Publish my novel
3 Put on a play at the Edinburgh Fringe
4 Ride into Petra on horseback a la Indiana Jones
5 Follow the route of the Tour de France one July
6 Watch Northern Ireland in a World Cup Finals
7 Retire to a villa in Galicia, Spain

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

1 Eat marzipan
2 Grow back my own lost hair
3 Stop chewing my fingers
4 Discuss trauma accidents afterwards even if I was performing the first aid
5 Stop the world from turning
6 Represent my country at junior level
7 Fly a plane

7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO WEST LOTHIAN

1 Initially my ex-fiancee
2 Its closeness to both Edinburgh and Glasgow
3 Whilst remaining surrounded by countryside
4 Linlithgow Palace
5 The chance to be elected
6 The people I have meet
7 Livingston FC

THINGS I OFTEN SAY

1 What’s next?
2 Livingston are not going down
3 But Question Time is on the other side
4 Right
5 Hello, you’re through to Stephen. How can I help you today?
6 Can I have the remote control now
7 Life, don’t talk to me about life (see books 1)


7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE

1 Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams
2 Any Terry Pratchett
3 Pooh and the World Philosophers
4 Political Biographies
5 Factoring Humanity – Robert J Sawyer
6 The Bible
7 BCO Chess Openings


7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

1 Lord of the Rings
2 Empire of the Sun
3 12 Monkeys
4 Godfather I and II
5 The Blues Brothers
6 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
7 Chitty Chitty bang Bang


7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO

Susanne Lamido
Peter Black
Tristan Mills
Will Howells
Valarie at Forceful and Moderate
Gavin Whenman
Here I get stuck

2 comments:

  1. Do you mean Vivienne at Forceful and Moderate? ;-)

    Thanks for the tag. I'm working on it but it's taking some thought...

    ReplyDelete