Tuesday 23 August 2011

It's Tuesday...it is Day One of Tennents Vital 2011

I know I normally do these things on a Friday, but hey when you have the biggest outdoor gig in Northern Ireland happening on your doorstep and disrupting your bowling activities. I thought I'd better hightlight today's performers (there are more tomorrow). So here are some of the artists that will be performing in Ward Park this evening for part of Tennents Vital 2011.

There will be The Wombats, I choose this video as an 80s music geek because of the Moog synthesiser, especially as the 6th Anniversary of Robert Moog's death was on Sunday..



There is also local band Two Door Cinema Club (who says we're all Snow Patrol)



Tonight's headliners are The Script and this is my favourite song of theirs.




No comments:

Post a Comment