Saturday 2 March 2013

Still blogging new venue

Many of my readers will know I have been busy for a while, and yes way too busy for blogging.

A lot has happened since I last blogged, a Pope has resigned! Who would have seen that coming?

The voice and creator of Roobarb and Custard both died.

Oh and of course the Lib Dems won a by election on Thursday, in the Berrylands ward of Kingston Borough Council my old stamping ground.

There may have been one of two other things that have happened too. Of which I will say more later, but one colossal thing that has happened was that this morning I was handed the keys to my new flat, and sent a email of tasks for my new job.

The flat is in Kirkwall, which is rather handy as the job is as Parliamentary Assistant to Alistair Carmichael based in his constituency. My commute to work will be a tiring 3 minutes irregardless of traffic. However, for this weekend I am staying in a hotel, while I get things settled and that of course includes sorting out broadband for the new place. So I shall be blogging again when I can, but it may yet be intermittent in the short term.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. So, tell us... when will you attempt a Stenness Monster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I will be waiting for it to get a little warmer before attempting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I will be waiting for it to get a little warmer before attempting one.

    ReplyDelete