Thursday 22 June 2006

So Long and Thanks For all the Fish

Conservative Home have launched a vote to select a new logo for the Tory party.

Now being a big 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' fan I think that the first one featuring the Dolphins reminds me of when the second most intelligent creatures took their leave of Earth. However, their last message was mistaken as a double somersault through a hoop while whistling the star spangled banner.

I do hope that is a good omen that the Tory message will me so unclear to the voters that they have no idea what is is that they are saying. Then people will look for parties with substance rather that just one that is performing stunts to impress.

2 comments:

  1. Somebody needs to tell them that they should work out what they want to say before looking for a logo that says it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wasn't going to mention that up front in the article Joe obviously. But A valid point.

    ReplyDelete